Chris Wagoner is a U.S. Army Veteran and 35+ year veteran Law Enforcement officer who is in charge of training at a large police academy in North Florida. He writes on subjects including Firearms Rights, Constitutional issues and law enforcement topics which have been published by Fox News, OpsLens.com, Lifezette.com and many more.
Chris also publishes his articles at his own website “Down Range with Chris Wagoner” at chriswagoner.com. He is an ardent supporter of Citizens rights to self-defense and firearms ownership and carry.
You can follow Chris on Twitter @downrangewithcw, Instagram at “chriswagonerleo”, and on Facebook at “facebook.com/Chriswagonerfirearmsinstructor”.
Liz Lazarus is the author of Free of Malice and the newly released Plea for Justice.
Free of Malice is a psychological, legal thriller loosely based on her personal experience and a series of ‘what if’ questions that trace the after effects of a foiled attack; a woman healing and grappling with the legal system to acknowledge her right to self-defense.
Plea for Justice is a psychological thriller that depicts the journey of a paralegal striving to reveal the truth about her estranged friend’s incarceration, and leading her on a parallel path of self-discovery.
Liz was born in Valdosta, Georgia, graduated from Georgia Tech with an engineering degree and the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern with an MBA in their executive master’s program. She spent most of her career at General Electric’s Healthcare division and is currently a Managing Director at a strategic planning consulting firm in addition to being an author.
Paul Lathrop is the owner and co-executive producer of the Polite Society Podcast on the Self Defense Radio Network. Paul has had a lifelong familiarity with guns having grown up in Rural South Dakota and has most recently become deeply involved with the topic of self defense. His growing displeasure with the state of the nation and the state of our government caused him to create the politics and guns podcast in early 2012. Since then the show has had a re-branding as the Polite Society Podcast and has grown to over 24 thousand monthly downloads.
Paul is also the creator of Amm-Con! Amm-Con is the Alternative Mass Media Conference. This conference is for Podcasters, Bloggers, YouTube creators and any one else in new media that has a connection to the 2nd Amendment Community. Attendees will learn to make their media more effective and more successful.
Amanda Suffecool is a Pro 2A leader, trainer, and educator, and the creator of the NRA Carry Guard Conceal Carry Fashion Show.
Amanda is a degreed engineer who spends her spare time sharing her love of country, constitution and specifically the 2nd Amendment with others. Amanda has been an NRA certified instructor for more than 13 years, in 8 different disciplines and has added FEMA, OSHA and now ALICE active shooter response trainer credentials to the mix.
In 2014 Amanda initiated the not for profit group REALIZE firearms awareness coalition. The Mission of REALIZE Firearms Awareness Coalition is: to educate citizens as to the historical intent of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, to enable citizens to accurately relate and defend aspects of the U.S. Constitution, to enhance public awareness and support for responsible gun ownership, and to emphasize firearms education for women who facilitate the transmittal of constitutional awareness and gun ownership to succeeding generations.
Amanda, along with her brother Rob Campbell, host 5 hours of firearms education RADIO per week. The show titled Eye on the Target is on terrestrial radio WNIR 100.1 Sunday nights from 7 to 9, and on internet radio KRMARadio.com Monday nights from 7 to 10.
In September of 2016 Amanda was been honored to be appointed to the Ohio Gun Owners Advisory Board for the Trump-Pence campaign.
Jose “Diego” Espinoza represents Legislative District 19 in the Arizona House of Representatives. His district serves residents of Avondale, Tolleson, and West Phoenix. Currently, Representative Espinoza serves as the ranking member of the Commerce Committee, he serves on the Veterans, Military and Regulatory Affairs Rules Committee, and Representative Espinoza is the co-chair of the Latino Caucus.
Representative Espinoza is very active in national, regional, and community associations. He is a former Tolleson City Council Member and Vice Mayor. He is a Tolleson Community Action Program Advisory Board Member, Tolleson Advisory Board Chair for the Salvation Army, Tolleson Teen Council Mentor, Blessed Sacrament Event Organizer, and Tolleson Farms Block Watch Member.
Marcus Allen Weldon – author of the book, titled “The Santa Shooter: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.”
Marcus writes about an incident which occurred in Detroit, MI in which he was protecting his own life, the life of his friend, and also the life of a young woman who was being physically assaulted by two men at a gas station.
Why is the book titled “The Santa Shooter”? The incident occurred a few days before Christmas 2014 and Marcus had just come from a Christmas Party wearing…you guessed it…a Santa Suit.
Marcus’ book is the autobiographical true account of the legal turmoil that follows the use of a firearm, even when the use of force is a justified account of self-defense. The book is planned to release on the Second-Anniversary of the incident.
Marcus’ story is a cautionary tale for all firearm owners. He was facing seven felonies and could have served a maximum sentence of 30 years, a minimum of 16 years, and was continually encouraged by legal counsel to “just take a plea deal, and you’ll be out of prison in a year’s time”. such “prudent expediency” would have altered the course of an innocent man’s life, his career plans, and his ability to raise his young daughter. Marcus did not listen to that counsel, and after a year and a half of house arrest, and a nearly insurmountable financial and emotional toll was cleared of all charges in June 2016.
Theme: What’s Goin’ On?
Hour #1 Guests:
– Chris Wagoner – a U.S. Army Veteran and 35+ year veteran Law Enforcement officer who is in charge of training at a large police academy in North Florida. He writes on subjects including Firearms Rights, Constitutional issues and law enforcement topics which have been published by Fox News, OpsLens.com, Lifezette.com and many more.
– Liz Lazarus – the author of Free of Malice, a psychological, legal thriller loosely based on her personal experience and a series of ‘what if’ questions that trace the after effects of a foiled attack; a woman healing and grappling with the legal system to acknowledge her right to self-defense.
– Paul & Susan Lathrop – the owner and co-executive producer of the Polite Society Podcast on the Self Defense Radio Network. Paul is also the creator of Amm-Con, which is Alternative Mass Media Conference. This conference is for Podcasters, Bloggers, YouTube creators and anyone else in new media that has a connection to the 2nd Amendment Community. Learn to make your media more effective and more successful!
Hour #2 Guests:
– Marcus Allen Weldon – the author of “The Santa Shooter: Guilty Until Proven Innocent” an autobiographical true account of the aftermath of justified self-defense with a firearm.
– AZ State Representative Diego Espinoza – represents Legislative District 19 in the Arizona House of Representatives. His district serves residents of Avondale, Tolleson, and West Phoenix. Currently, Representative Espinoza serves on the Commerce Committee and the Banking and Financial Services Committee and also participates as a member of the Latino Caucus. And…we are especially excited to be partnering with Rep. Espinoza on an NRA Eddie Eagle Gun Safety Class for kids!
– Amanda Suffecool – is a Pro 2A leader, trainer, and educator, and the creator of the NRA Carry Guard Conceal Carry Fashion Show.
Responsibly Armed Citizen Report