Chuck Holton is an American war correspondent for the Christian Broadcasting Network, and a published author, and motivational speaker. Holton is the former host of “Frontlines” an NRA TV Series. Chuck is also the host of The Hot Zone Podcast.
Holton has been a freelance cameraman for Fox news, following Ret. Lt. Col. Oliver North on his travels as host of War Stories with Oliver North on the Fox News Channel.
Holton was born in 1969 in Carson City, Nevada. At age 17 Holton joined the United States Army, shipping off to basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia. Holton is a graduate of both Airborne School and Ranger School, graduating Ranger class 3-89. Holton went on to attend Jumpmaster School, Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare School and Assault Climber school, and was later an instructor at the United States Military Academy at Camp Buckner. Holton was deployed to Panama for Operation Just Cause, where he served as a team leader. He served four years with the 75th Ranger Regiment.
After four years of active duty, Holton joined the Wisconsin Army National guard, where he received training as a helicopter mechanic and eventually became trained as an Aeroscout Observer, flying the Bell OH-58 Kiowa Helicopter. His awards and decorations include the Army Service Ribbon, Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Senior Parachutist Badge, Ranger tab, Expert Infantryman Badge, and Combat Infantryman Badge.
Holton is the author of seven books:
He has also collaborated with Oliver North on two books:
Dave is an East Coast transplant, a former computer programmer and a family man. Dave spends his time restoring and protecting the right to keep and bear arms through legislative lobbying. He is a strong voice protecting Arizonans against anti-rights groups and legislation that seek to limit our freedoms.
Dave works closely with the legislature to get strong pro-rights bills written and passed into law, while stopping freedom restricting bills, earning Arizona the reputation for being the friendliest state for gun owners. Significant amongst AzCDL’s many successes was the 2010 “Constitutional Carry” bill, restoring the ability of law-abiding adult citizens to carry openly or concealed without government permission. Dave is passionate about the work he does and is a sought-after speaker and knowledgeable resource in the firearms community.
One of his favorite quotes explains why Dave is a dedicated and driven champion for Arizona firearm owners: “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”– Edmund Burke
The AzCDL is where grassroots activists take a stand, working at the Arizona legislature, to get strong pro-rights bills written and passed into law, while stopping bad bills.
Nikki Goeser is a survivor of a deadly crime in a gun-free zone where she lost her husband at the hands of her stalker.
Nikki is the author of “Stalked and Defenseless: How Gun Control Helped My Stalker Murder My Husband in Front of Me.”
She is the 2012 recipient of the NRA’s Sybil Ludington Women’s Freedom Award for her dedication in educating the public, media and legislators on the importance of the 2nd amendment.
She works as Communications Director for the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC), founded by Dr. John Lott, an economist and a world recognized expert on guns and crime (author of More Guns, Less Crime.)
On March 3, 2021 Nikki offered testimony for Representative William Lamberth’s Lifetime Order of Protection Bill in front of the TN Legislature-House Civil Justice Committee. This bill is to prevent victims from being re-victimized, like Nikki Goeser. She had been married for just over 16 months, when her husband Ben was murdered in front of her by her stalker. The murderer/stalker has continuously sent Nikki twisted love letters from prison for many years. He is scheduled to be released from prison early. Nikki is fighting for a Lifetime Order of Protection Law in TN. Nikki testified in support of the legislation.
In April of 2021 Nikki offered important and deeply personal testimony at the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Hearing on the Constitution concerning the dangers of Red Flag Laws and how they can be mis-used to re-victimize people who have suffered emotional and physical injuries at the hands of criminals and abusers.
Barbara Baird the owner and publisher of Women’s Outdoor News (WON) which features news, reviews and stories about women who are shooting, hunting, fishing and actively engaging in outdoor adventure.
With a band of columnists and reviewers, photographers and female correspondents, The WON engages its readers through a blog format.
John R Lott is a world-recognized expert on guns and crime and the author of a number of books including “More Guns, Less Crime” and his latest “The War On Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies”.
John Richard Lott, Jr. is an American economist, political commentator, and gun rights advocate.
John served in the Trump Administration as Senior Advisor for Research and Statistics in the Office of Justice Programs for the US Department of Justice and then the Senior Advisor for Research and Statistics in the Office of Legal Policy for the US Department of Justice.
He is the President of the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC), which is a research and education organization dedicated to providing an objective and accurate scientific evaluation of both the costs and benefits of gun ownership as well as policing activities.
Lott has held research or teaching positions at various academic institutions including the University of Chicago, Yale University, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Stanford University, and Rice University, and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988-1989. He holds a Ph.D. in economics from UCLA.
Nobel laureate Milton Friedman noted: “John Lott has few equals as a perceptive analyst of controversial public policy issues.”
Judy Rhodes, Founder of DIVA Women Outdoors Worldwide (DIVA-WOW)
Judy is a visionary, the voice of women in the outdoors and inspiration to women worldwide. Developing shooting and outdoor programs within DIVA WOW has encouraged women to find their outdoor passions.
Judy acquired her love of outdoors the old fashion way…she lived it, spending up to 250 days each year in the field! Judy, daughter of East Texas ranching parents, recognizes her passion of the outdoors from punching cows, riding horses and hunting wild game along the sides of her brothers. Sam, husband of 42 years, and Judy have introduced their two sons, Marcus and Harrison to conservation and outdoor experiences worldwide.
Theme: Happy Anniversary GFR – We are celebrating our 1st Birthday today with some of the awesome friends we have made along the way! Already looking forward to Year Two!
Hour #1 Guests:
– Nikki Goeser is a champion of Second amendment Rights, and survivor of a deadly crime in a gun-free zone where she lost her husband at the hands of her stalker. Nikki is the author of “Denied A Chance: How Gun Control Helped a Stalker Murder My Husband.”
– Dave Kopp – the president of the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL), and someone who has been so generous with his time over this past year to help us better understand the Constitutional Rights’ issues facing AZ and the nation.
– Chuck Holton – is the host of “Frontlines” an NRA TV Series, he’s an American war correspondent for the Christian Broadcasting Network, a published author, and motivational speaker. He is a Godly man out reporting in the thick of some of man’s most dangerous areas, and for us, Chuck is one of those rare people who the minute you meet you are instant friends.
Hour #2 Guests:
– John R Lott – the nation’s preeminent expert on guns and the author of a number of books including “More Guns, Less Crime” and his latest “The War On Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies”. John’s work gives those of us who are protecting our 2A Rights a solid foundation of solid research.
– Judy Rhodes – is the founder of DIVA Women Outdoors Worldwide (DIVA-WOW). Judy is the voice of women in the outdoors and inspiration to women worldwide. Judy spends over 200 days in the field developing shooting and outdoor programs within DIVA WOW, encouraging women to find their outdoor passions.
– Barbrara Baird – is the owner and publisher of Women’s Outdoor News (WON) which features news, reviews and stories about women who are shooting, hunting, fishing and actively engaging in outdoor adventure. With a band of columnists (like Cheryl!) and reviewers, photographers and female correspondents, The WON engages its readers through a blog format. Barb is a personal friend and has been an incredible source of encouragement for us and has opened countless doors for us!
– Rob Morse – is one of the co-hosts of the Polite Society Podcast, he writes SlowFacts Blog and he hosts Self Defense Gun Stories Podcast: weekly reports and commentary on civilian self-defense. Rob has been a frequent guest and someone we reach out to when we want to better understand a news story or a proposed law.