Arthur Z Przebinda is an imaging specialist in Southern California.
He advocates for the Second Amendment in his state and nationally and since 2017 serves as Projects Director for Doctors For Responsible Gun Ownership, and a program called 2ADoc.com.
What is 2ADoc.com?
In response to a growing number of inquiries to DRGO for recommendations of healthcare professionals who respect patient privacy and the right to keep and bear arms, DRGO conceived 2Adoc.com as a way to help patients find healthcare providers who respect their constitutional rights.
Here, then, is an explanation of how the directory and referral service will work:
What will 2Adoc.com do?
Free of charge to provider and patient, the service will provide, upon request, contact information for providers (in a requested specialty and location) who have signed up for the directory.
Who can/should sign up with 2Adoc.com?
All healthcare providers – allopathic physicians, osteopathic physicians, dentists, chiropractors, psychotherapists, psychologists, counselors, optometrists, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, etc – who respect their patients’s right to privacy and to keep and bear arms are encouraged to sign up.
What benefit does 2Adoc.com bring?
The service will allow patients to find healthcare providers who won’t badger them or penalize them for owning firearms.
The service will allow providers to add patients to their practice.
What will 2Adoc.com not do?
The directory will not be published online or anywhere else.
The service will not verify provider credentials and licensing.
The service will not screen potential patients in any manner.
A full disclaimer is available at 2Adoc.com
DRGO invites all healthcare providers who respect Second Amendment rights to join 2Adoc.com . We hope soon to start connecting patients and providers.
David Cole is a former US Army officer, police officer and SWAT officer and contributor to Kenn Blanchard’s Black Man With A Gun website.
Says Dave, “I am a former US Army officer and former police SWAT officer and firearms instructor. I have trained with several instructors including Dave Spaulding and the late Louis Awerbuck, and at Gunsite Academy and the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). I am a competitive pistol shooter, participating in both USPSA and local steel plate matches. I have been a student of the Japanese martial art of aikido for 17 years, with a 2nd degree black belt; I teach and train at Aikido of Cincinnati. I currently work in corporate security at a major financial services company, as well as own and operate Aegis Solutions LLC where I teach firearms and personal safety with certification in several NRA Instructor disciplines. I am a contributor at Black Man With A Gun, with emphasis on gun rights opinion.”
The Black Man With A Gun Show and Blog was created to fulfill a need to stay in contact with the gun community Kenn Blanchard has met as a rights activist along his journey since 1991. You’ll hear defensive gun use, firearms training tips for the new shooter and reminders for the advanced. The goal of Black Man With A Gun is to protect the rights of gun owners, and provide little known or forgotten facts about American history. We share news you can use, interviews with interesting people that you don’t always hear about, with entertaining pieces from all over the place. And we are trying to leave you with some positive encouragement. That is what the Black Man With A Gun blog and podcast is all about.
Robyn Sandoval – Manager of A Girl And A Gun (AG&AG), came into the Firearms Industry by an unusual path. Robyn is a converted anti-gunner, who nervously attended Julianna Crowder’s third Girl’s Night Out in March 2011. Six months later, she joined the AG & AG leadership team and built the infrastructure and operating procedures from the ground up to enable the organization’s rapid growth (650% in 26 months). Robyn recently shared her journey and her story resonated so deeply in those who read it, on both sides of the Gun Debate, that her blog article went viral on social media — being viewed more than 200,000 times in only 3 days.
Robyn Sandoval is an unlikely gun owner. She was raised in a large city, and always assumed that first responders were only a phone call away and local grocery stores would have needed supplies on hand. After 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina, she began to casually store items in case of an economic or environmental disaster in her community. One day her husband asked, “If something bad happens and we have to shelter in place, how are we going to stop someone from breaking in and taking our stuff?”
For many years Robyn struggled with the decision to bring a firearm into the home with three children. In 2010, she finally conceded to the purchase of one gun to be used only in an emergency situation. She wanted to learn how to use her new gun, so she nervously attended AG&AG’s Girl’s Night Out.
Robyn participated as a Member before joining the Board of Directors as the Technology Director just 6 months later. She was instrumental growing the organization, improving member communication, and developing a chapter onboarding program. As the Executive Director, Robyn manages the day-to-day operations of the organization. Her passion stems from her belief in the organization’s mission to bring more “everyday” women to the range. Robyn is a Certified NRA Instructor for Pistol Shooting, Home Firearm Safety, and Personal Protection in the Home. She holds a Bachelor of Arts Magna Cum Laude from St. Edward’s University.
Ashlee Lundvall spoke on the 2017 CPAC “Armed & Fabulous” Panel, moderated by Katie Pavlich. Ashlee is an inspirational speaker, author, and outdoor writer, as well as a National Pro Staffer for Mossy Oak, a member of the NRA’s Disabled Shooting Sports committee, and the recipient of the 2017 SCI Foundation Pathfinder Award. She is passionate about mentoring newly injured patients, protecting the 2A rights of the disability community, and passing on her love for adapted outdoor recreation.
Ashlee was an active teenager and four-sport athlete when she was injured in a ranching accident in 1999 while attending a youth camp in Wyoming. A tragic fall onto the wooden handle of a pitchfork blew out her back at T-12, resulting in a complete spinal cord injury and the introduction of a wheelchair to her life. After moving to Wyoming with her husband, Russ, in 2007, Ashlee quickly immersed herself in the amazing outdoor adventures provided by the mountainous region, and in 2008 helped found Wyoming Disabled Hunters.
William “Bill” Whittle is an American conservative blogger, political commentator, director, screenwriter, editor, pilot, author and the voice of The Common Sense Resistance.
He is best known for his PJ Media internet videos and short films, one of which, “Three and a Half Days”, has been viewed more than 2.5 million times on YouTube as of June 2016. He is currently the presenter of The Firewall, and co-hosts Right Angle with Stephen Green and Scott Ott, his former fellow co-hosts of “Trifecta.” Bill’s latest video series “We The People V2.0″ made for young adults with Turning Point USA. In addition, Whittle has interviewed a number of political personalities as a PJTV.com commentator.
He is a former National Review Online contributor and has been a guest on the Fox News Channel, The Dennis Miller Show, Sun TV, and national radio programs.
His first book, Silent America: Essays from a Democracy at War, was published in 2004. Since 2009, Whittle has been a featured speaker at universities and a number of Republican and Tea Party, and numerous events throughout the United States. He is also the co-founder of Declaration Entertainment, an independent film studio, the founder of BillWhittle.com,a Fellow of The David Horowitz Freedom Center, and Whittle appears daily on Stinchfeild NRATV show at 12pm.
Remso Martinez is an investigative journalist and upcoming author of the book Stay Away From The Libertarians!
As of 2018, Remso has spent the last 7 campaign cycles in the state of Virginia staffing and consulting for liberty oriented candidates ranging from local, state, to federal races.
His blogs and other articles have been published at FreedomWorks, TheBlaze, The Media Research Center, and is a regular contributor to Redtea.com.
He has earned a reputation for being one of the most deplorable rabble rousers in politics in the state of Virginia.
Why do people hate libertarians? One part of America calls them soulless robber barons who want to stick children back in factories and the other part thinks they are drugged up anarchists. Who are they? And why have regular Americans been told to avoid libertarians and their ideas? Remso W. Martinez debunks the myths, misconceptions, and outright lies thrown at libertarians ranging from the idea that votes can be stolen to the radical notion that you own yourself. From personal stories to ignored history, Remso lays out the facts and asks the reader if these dastardly libertarians are as much of a threat as the mainstream media and establishment politicians make them seem.
GunFreedomRadio EP111 Long Division
Hour #1 Guests:
– Arthur Przbinda MD – is an imaging specialist in Southern California. He advocates for the Second Amendment in his state and nationally and since 2017 serves as Projects Director for Doctors For Responsible Gun Ownership (DRGO.us) – he is here to talk to us about a program called 2ADoc.com.
– David Cole – David Cole is a former US Army officer, police officer and SWAT officer and contributor to Kenn Blanchard’s Black Man With A Gun website. David is here to give us an overview of the NRA Annual Meetings that took place in Dallas, TX a couple of weeks ago.
– Robyn Sandoval – Manager of A Girl And A Gun (AG&AG), came into the Firearms Industry by an unusual path. Robyn is a converted anti-gunner, who nervously attended Julianna Crowder’s third Girl’s Night Out in March 2011. What that tells us is that Robyn did not just fall into the work she now does. And she is going to share with us what she found in researching her recent article about the most popular guns for women.
Hour #2 Guests:
– Remso Martinez – an investigative journalist and upcoming author of the book “Stay Away From The Libertarians!” Remso has spend the last 7 campaign cycles in the state of Virginia staffing and consulting for liberty oriented candidates ranging from local, state, to federal races. His blogs and other articles have been published at FreedomWorks, TheBlaze, The Media Research Center, and is a regular contributor to Redtea.com. He has earned a reputation for being one of the most “deplorable” rabble rousers in politics in the state of Virginia.
– Ashley Lundvall – became disabled in her teenage years through a tragic accident. But, not one to miss out on anything in life, she became a hunter and an outdoorswoman after the accident and while in a wheelchair. She is a member of the NRA’s Disabled Shooting Sports committee, and was recently named to the President Trump’s Council on Sport, Fitness, and Nutrition. She also will be featured in an upcoming show on NRATV called Tips & Tactics, sharing some hunting tips to other women.
– Bill Whittle – is an American conservative blogger, political commentator, director, screenwriter, editor, pilot, author and the voice of The Common Sense Resistance. He is best known for his PJ Media internet videos and short films. Bill just posted a Firewall Video Blog about the recent dustup over Kanye West having a differing opinion than many of his fans…which is an excellent example of our theme today.
Responsibly Armed Citizen Report