Drew Berquist is the Editor-in-Chief for OpsLens.com and the host of CRTV‘s Experience Matters with Drew Berquist. Previously, he served as a counterterrorism officer for the United States Intelligence Community, where he performed more than thirty deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.
Drew served as a counterterrorism officer and senior intelligence consultant for the United States Intelligence Community, where he performed more than thirty deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan to conduct operations. He received specialized training from multiple intelligence agencies, including the CIA, DIA and NSA.
Berquist speaks to audiences and comments on national security and political matters. He has been a guest on FOX and Friends, Lou Dobbs, Dennis Miller and a number of other shows throughout the country. Follow Drew and his staff of Veteran contributors on Facebook at Facebook.com/OpsLens or on Twitter at @OpsLens.
OpsLens.com provides daily print and video commentary on the world’s most trending and critical stories related to national security, public policy and other matters of state through the lens of experience.
The OpsLens staff of contributors is comprised of former intelligence, law enforcement and military operators that have more than 100 deployments to both conventional and hostile areas around the globe performing counterterrorism, counterdrug, counterintelligence, traditional espionage and other unique operations. Our team brings experience from the CIA, DIA, FBI, NSA and the United States military, to include Army Rangers, Army Special Forces, Navy Seals and Marines to name a few. Additionally, the OpsLens staff includes former diplomats, politicians and industry leaders who understand the inner-workings of some of the world’s most difficult problems.
Michelle Cerino – Princess Gunslinger, shooter, writer, hunter, adventuress and most importantly mother and wife.
Michelle is also the Managing Editor & Columnist for Women’s Outdoor News (WON). WON is where you will find news, reviews & stories for and about women who shoot, hunt, fish and enjoy adventures outdoors.
A favorite quote is, as Glinda, the Good Witch of the North once said, “You’ve always had the power…you just had to find it out for yourself.” Michelle says, “I’ve found my power, watch me go!”
And her latest work is a book titled “The Events of January 6, 2021: What Impact the Second Amendment Movement?”.
The policy and legal environment for the Second Amendment has never been more challenging, especially in New York. For the individual, one wrong purchase or conversion or failure to register could result in felony charges. For the Federal Firearms Licensee manufacturer, importer/exporter, dealer, or gunsmith, business operations are at risk on a daily basis.
Paloma is an attorney and policy analyst who helps clients navigate federal and state compliance of firearms issues, from individual handgun licenses to commercial operations. Paloma’s work helps clients navigate requirements that could otherwise inhibit the exercise of our fundamental freedom to keep and bear arms.
Paloma also represents selected clients as plaintiffs in civil rights litigation, focused on the Second Amendment, as well as in its relationship to the Free Speech Clause, the Free Exercise of Religion Clause, the Due Process Clause, the Equal Protection Clause, privacy, property, and more. Through these cases, individuals become a force to push back against the unconstitutional restrictions so politically en vogue since 2013.
Whether you are looking for an attorney to represent you, to write for your publication, or to speak at your event, please be welcomed to contact Paloma.
Jonathan Lines – AZ GOP Chairman
Lauren Hartnett is a women’s empowerment advocate and a supporter of the second amendment. “No man has the right to tell me not to carry a firearm to protect myself. They have never been in my position. They can fight off somebody their size. I can’t fight off somebody twice my size”
Lauren is the founder of Girl’s Got A Gun: A Girl’s Guide to the Gun World, a Staten Island-based Blog Site. And she is a Chapter Leader for A Girl and A Gun Women’s Shooting League.
Lauren is the NY state representative for the “The DC Project,” a non-partisan group of women working closely with their elected officials in Washington, DC, to give a voice to women supporting the second amendment.
In November of 2018 Lauren appeared on the cover of Time Magazine, on their issue titled “Guns In America: What 245 Americans Think About The Issue.”
McKenna Beckham – a freshman at Horizon High School in AZ and a competitive smallbore and highpower shooter. She began shooting with her father at the age of 9.
At this writing, in 2018, McKenna has been shooting competitively for about 18 months and is passionate about the shooting sports. She is a member of the Arizona Junior High Power Team, which is a division of the Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association, the State Association of the NRA, and has placed in or won her division in several competitions. She also maintains all of her own equipment as well as loads her own ammunition.
She has aspirations of attending a service academy, with the ultimate goal to serve her country in the United States Secret Service.
GunFreedomRadio EP107 Feed the Right Wolf
Hour #1 Guests:
– Drew Berquist – creator of OpsLens.com an online news source and a brand new show about to launch on CRTV called Experience Matters with Drew Berquist
– Paloma Capanna – Paloma is an Attorney and Policy Analyst with a focus on Second Amendment litigation, representing individuals, activist organizations, and FFLs. Paloma’s work spans individual handgun permit cases to federal civil rights litigation. A common theme among her cases is putting an end to government secrecy and Freedom of Information requests. Admitted to practice in New York in 1992, Paloma has more than 25 years of litigation experience at the trial and appellate levels. Currently working on the FBI misuse of information from Forms 4473 in the Robinson v Sessions Petition.
– Michelle Cerino – known as the Princess Gunslinger, Michelle is a shooter, writer, hunter, adventuress and most importantly mother and wife. Michelle is also the Managing Editor & Columnist for Women’s Outdoor News (WON). Michelle recently wrote an article about the ABCs of AR-15s.
Hour #2 Guests:
– McKenna Beckham & her Dad, Blue – McKenna has been shooting competitively for about 18 months and is passionate about the shooting sports. She is a member of the Arizona Junior High Power Team, which is a division of the Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association, the State Association of the NRA, and has placed in or won her division in several competitions.
– Jonathan Lines – the AZ GOP Chairman here to talk to us about Election Season.
– Lauren Hartnett – founder of Girl’s Got A Gun: A Girl’s Guide to the Gun World, a Staten Island-based Blog Site. She is also the NY state representative for the “The DC Project,” a non-partisan group of women working closely with their elected officials in Washington, DC, to give a voice to women supporting the second amendment.
Responsibly Armed Citizen Report