Alexander Roubian is the President of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society.
Fred Mastison is the founder of Force Options USA. He is a professional firearms and combatives instructor as well as dignitary protection provider and freelance writer. Fred is also the host of Center Mass Podcast.
Fred has been teaching for 30 years and has over 16 law enforcement POST course instructor certifications. In addition to firearms training, Mr. Mastison has been teaching martial arts for 28 years and holds multiple black belts including a7th degree black belt in Aiki Jitsu.
He is based in the Phoenix metropolitan area and teaches courses across the US, in Europe and Mexico.
Amanda Suffecool is a Pro 2A leader, trainer, and educator, and the creator of the NRA Carry Guard Conceal Carry Fashion Show.
Amanda is a degreed engineer who spends her spare time sharing her love of country, constitution and specifically the 2nd Amendment with others. Amanda has been an NRA certified instructor for more than 13 years, in 8 different disciplines and has added FEMA, OSHA and now ALICE active shooter response trainer credentials to the mix.
In 2014 Amanda initiated the not for profit group REALIZE firearms awareness coalition. The Mission of REALIZE Firearms Awareness Coalition is: to educate citizens as to the historical intent of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, to enable citizens to accurately relate and defend aspects of the U.S. Constitution, to enhance public awareness and support for responsible gun ownership, and to emphasize firearms education for women who facilitate the transmittal of constitutional awareness and gun ownership to succeeding generations.
Amanda, along with her brother Rob Campbell, host 5 hours of firearms education RADIO per week. The show titled Eye on the Target is on terrestrial radio WNIR 100.1 Sunday nights from 7 to 9, and on internet radio KRMARadio.com Monday nights from 7 to 10.
In September of 2016 Amanda was been honored to be appointed to the Ohio Gun Owners Advisory Board for the Trump-Pence campaign.
Kevin Dixie is the owner-operator of No Other Choice Firearms Training (NOC) and the Founder of Aiming For The Truth, a 6-spoked approach to healing broken families and strengthening the community bonds of neighbors, to improve the lives of people in the cities and states of our nation. This program is focused on getting to the roots of the factors that are driving violence in our communities. A mission of solving real issues and avoiding the blaming of tools to avoid dealing with the complexities that exist.
Kevin has developed and designed the first firearm that fights the lies of Gun Control, an H&K PV9 platform handgun titled “The Truth”.
From Kevin: “I have spent the majority of my adult life in Saint Louis, MO or surrounding areas; although I grew up on the city’s North side. My upbringing was, unfortunately, the typical story that is told far too much: raised in an impoverished neighborhood, single mother, absent Father, and over-exposure to criminal elements and subsequent violence.
I navigated through my environment and decided to make a choice to be productive and contrary to my immediate atmosphere. I joined the Saint Louis Police Department at the age of 21 as a Prisoner Processor and was “properly” introduced to firearms. I decided to take my love for firearms and people and combine them, thus was born NOC Firearms Training.
– I am also a married Father of two
– Hold an undergrad and graduate degree.
– Firearms and Freedom Lover
– Promoter of “free thought” and creating critical thinkers/not conspiracy theory supporters
– Second Amendment promoter
– Justice Promoter
– Aiming to bridge gaps and restore relationships while holding everyone accountable in the proper regards
– Bringing the common man/woman into the firearms and constitutional awareness world”
Aiming at the Truth: Sighting in on the Real Issues,
and it is a 6-spoked approach to
healing families, neighborhoods, and communities focusing on:
In November of 2018 Kevin appeared on the cover of Time Magazine, on their issue titled “Guns In America: What 245 Americans Think About The Issue.”
GunFreedomRadio EP115 Will vs Might
Hour #1 Guests:
– Fred Mastison – the founder of Force Options USA. He is a professional firearms and combatives instructor as well as dignitary protection provider and freelance writer. He has been teaching for 30 years and has over 16 law enforcement POST course instructor certifications. He is based in the Phoenix metropolitan area and teaches courses across the US, in Europe and Mexico.
– Alexander Roubian – the President of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society. The New Jersey Second Amendment Society is a human rights advocacy group that lobbies against unreasonable gun control laws.
Hour #2 Guests:
– Kevin Dixie – the owner-operator of No Other Choice Firearms Training (NOC) and the Founder of Aiming For The Truth, a 6-spoked approach to healing broken families and strengthening the community bonds of neighbors, to improve the lives of people in the cities and states of our nation.
– Amanda Suffecool – Director of the not-for-profit, Realize Firearms Awareness Coalition. Host of the Ohio based radio show, Eye on the Target Radio. And speaker at the HellerTen Event, the 10th Anniversary of the Heller vs DC landmark Supreme Court Decision. And, Amanda is the Ohio delegate for The DC Project.
Responsibly Armed Citizen Report
This show is a proud member of the Self Defense Radio Network. Find out more and check out all of the great content at SelfDefenseRadioNetwork.net