Alishia Wolcott – Refused to sing the National Anthem in a “Gun Free Zone” where she felt her Constitutional Rights were being infringed on.
“The primary reason I am a gun owner is because I live in a country where the basis of my liberty and freedom is a God-given right to protect myself from anyone. And I desire to live in such a way that I protect this right all the time, anywhere I go. To put it simply, I want the option to be able to carry my gun. That is the beauty of this liberty, I get the choice whether or not I want to protect myself at any time or place.
I was born and raised in Reno, Nevada. I graduated from University of Nevada, Reno with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology in 2016. I have always had a deep love for this country and music (I grew up taking professional voice lessons, singing in choir, talent shows, school sporting events, worship team, and various other opportunities), therefore I am always honored to have the chance to sing our National Anthem. There are few opportunities outside of singing at church and singing the National Anthem that I take so personally and have such a passion for.”
Andy Brown, Author of Warnings Unheeded: Twin Tragedies at Fairchild Air Force Base
Andy served ten years in the Air Force as a law enforcement specialist. In 1994, while assigned to Fairchild Air Force Base, Brown responded to the base hospital and confronted a gunman who was shooting men, women and children. Brown ended the killing spree with a seventy yard shot from his Beretta M9.
In 2016, Brown published Warnings Unheeded: Twin Tragedies at Fairchild Air Force Base. The book is part of his on-going effort to share the lessons learned from the Fairchild tragedies. Originally from Port Orchard, Washington, Brown now lives in the Spokane, Washington area where he works for the Department of Homeland Security.
Andy is a husband, father and an avid shooter and supporter of the right to bear arms. He regularly assists in training armed citizens in Active Shooter Intervention at the Firearms Academy of Seattle.
Brandon Tatum, a former Tucson Police Officer, Founder of TatumReport.com, CEO of three companies, and co-founder of BLEXIT, has become one of the most prolific speakers and exciting personalities on social media after making a Facebook Video that got over 70 million views.
Brandon has a tremendous following of over 3 million people spread across various social media platforms. He has been featured on The Ingraham Angle, Fox Business, Fox & Friends, Headline News, Newsmax, One America News, as well podcasts for Diamond and Silk, Ben Shapiro, Salem radio, and many large local radio markets, just to name a few.
Brandon has been invited by President Donald J. Trump, to the White House on several occasions.
Brandon consistently speaks to crowds of over a thousand people. He has shared the stage with many world-renowned leaders including the President of the United States. Brandon has spoken at over 26 Colleges and Universities in over 20 different states last year alone.
Brandon is well recognized for his, Godly perspective, dynamic personality, authentic message, and his natural ability to relate to the everyday American.
Brandon was also an All-American high school football player out of Fort Worth, Texas.
Brandon was featured in the US-Army All-American Game, which showcases the top 78 high school football players in the nation. Brandon accepted a full athletic scholarship from the
University of Arizona in 2005. Brandon played at Arizona for 5 years and entered the NFL Draft in 2010. God had other plans for Brandon, and he joined the Tucson Police Department a year later.
Brandon served 6 years with the Tucson Police Department. During his tenure, Brandon became a SWAT operator, field training officer, general instructor, and a Public Information Officer.
Brandon holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona in Sociology and is actively working on his master’s in business leadership from Grand Canyon University.
Dr John Edeen is a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon in San Antonio, TX and is active in seeking the right to carry for qualified hospital staff. At Doctors For Responsible Gun Ownership (DRGO), he oversees membership development.
As part of its Mission Implementation, DRGO publishes Position Statements on topics relevant to the intersection of Gun Rights and Medicine, Medical and Public Health Research and the resultant policy recommendations.
Where appropriate, DRGO makes available resources for use by health care practitioners and patients.
This index will be updated as new topics emerge and existing ones evolve.
Ed Vanderlee owns and operates The Arizona Roughriders and Roughrider Total Entertainment, Arizona’s favorite professional stunt action team. These trained professionals, who always put safety as priority-one, perform cowboy stunt shows for the delight and enjoyment of audiences ranging from School Field Trips to Corporate Outings.
Under Ed’s leadership, the Roughriders produced a full length feature film titled Royals Revenge.
GunFreedomRadio EP108 Civility Wars of Free Thinking
Hour #1 Guests:
– Sgt. Andy Brown – Author of Warnings Unheeded: Twin Tragedies at Fairchild Air Force Base. Andy is a 10-year Veteran of the Air Force as a law enforcement specialist, and he will be here with us to look at Our History to Understand Violence and Mental Illness, Leadership and Accountability, Trauma and Recovery.
– Alishia Wolcott – Refused to sing the National Anthem in a “Gun Free Zone” where she felt her Constitutional Rights were being infringed on.
– Brandon Tatum – Motivational Speaker who isn’t afraid to tackle the uncomfortable topics such as racism, or to express his value of our Constitutional Rights. Brandon is the Director of Urban Engagement at Turning Point USA, CEO/Founder/Owner at Tatum Motivation and Spokesman, Special Contributor at Conservative Tribune.
Hour #2 Guests:
– Dr. John Edeen – A member of Doctors For Responsible Gun Ownership – here to discuss the findings that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) ignored the findings that every year a quarter of a million people saves lives by being Responsibly Armed Citizens.
– Ed Vanderlee – an On-Air Radio Personality and a Producer. Ed serves as the operations manager at Star Worldwide Networks, overseeing the daily operations of one of the fastest growing media companies in the country. Ed is the in-studio Producer of the Gun Freedom Radio. Ed also owns and operates The Arizona Roughriders, Arizona’s favorite professional stunt action team. They provide cowboy stunt shows.
Responsibly Armed Citizen Report