Lindsey Graham, branded The Patriot Barbie by cancel culture leftists, is a public speaker, conservative influencer, political activist and advocate for traditional Christians across the nation.
She hosts The Patriot Barbie podcast, which is firing up liberals and activating patriots! She’s the author of the book Targeted: One moms fight for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. She is an ambassador for Turning Point USA, the Director of Media Relations for Freedom Square and endorses many patriotic, America-first companies and candidates. She is the owner of the bold apparel company, Crown of Country, bringing trendy God and America loving apparel to conservatives. Lindsey is now a national household name for families on the right, and a thorn to the left.
After coming into notoriety for refusing to comply with the state of Oregon’s draconian COVID-19 lockdown, Lindsey was catapulted into the national spotlight. She made it clear that she would provide for her family, which meant her salon was going to be open for business in the face of mandates. Her public defiance of government overreach was the bold act that began a conversation about the rights of business owners that is still ongoing. Lindsey Graham is no stranger to battle. And her one of a kind, tell all journey, she nationally and publicly details both the grind and the glory of life. Drawing on past experiences and real world insights, Lindsey invites her followers into a journey that is both inspiring and enlightening. With vulnerability and candor, Graham unpacks her legal battle over the unconstitutional mandates and details her fresh start with strong faith and an unwavering conviction. Her boldness and unapologetic fight gives her fans and followers hope, backbone, and courage to boldly stand up for themselves, their families and their beliefs in the midst of the tyranny that has become commonplace.
More information on Lindsey Graham and her movement against radical leftist agendas can be found on patriotbarbie.com.
Our guest today is Lindsey Graham. Lindsey who is nationally known as “The Patriot Barbie”, defied the lockdowns in Oregon, where she reopened and single-handedly took on the tyrannical government.
After losing six businesses and being threatened, harassed and tormented by the media, antifa, the governor of Oregon and BLM activists, Lindsey and her family moved to Arizona for safety and freedom.
Starting over, she became a loud and bold conservative activist, influencer, podcast host, author and firebrand media personality.
1) When you moved out of Oregon what made you choose Arizona?
2) You took a bold stance in Oregon, and the pushback against you would have crushed a lesser person. Tell us what all of that looks like standing where you are today. Would you have done anything differently?
3) Why didn’t you start new businesses in AZ, and what is your next step?
4) You will be one of the speakers at the 10th Annual Celebrate & Protect the 2A Rally Event on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at the AZ State Capitol. Tell us why that is such an important event to lend your voice to.
5) What is the biggest fight in America right now?
6) What can Americans do to get in the fight??
7) How do people follow you and purchase your book?