CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON GUNSTREAMER
Our guest today is Christy Kajiwara Gusman. Christy is a wife to and mother of four. She is the Hawaii State Director to The DC Project and A Girl And A Gun Facilitator, the Maui Aloha Chapter.
Christy also is the Hawaii Firearms Coalition Maui Director, Hawaii Rifle Association Maui Director, and the Founder Hawaii Youth Livestock Association.
Christy and her husband, Kimo own the Circle L Ranch LLC in Maui.
And Christy is a plaintiff in a Pro-2A Lawsuit in Hawaii.
1) Talk to us about this lawsuit and the general temperature of the Second Amendment in Hawaii?
– Are there more and less 2A friendly islands or cities?
– Hawaiian Elected Officials have actually tried to have the 2A appealed in the past.
2) You and your husband are active in two major Industries…Agriculture and Gun Culture. How do those two things impact one another?
3) Many people come to the realization of needing be their own First Responder unfortunately after they have been a victim of assault or robbery or some other form of violence. How does that play out in the Islands when you have very little opportunity to own the tools of self-defense?
4) How did you come to be the State Director to The DC Project?