Jim Lamon is running for United States Senate in the State of AZ.
Jim is a veteran, an engineer, and the founder of an Arizona-based solar engineering and construction company that employs 1,700+ workers nationwide.
He’s been a life-long, America First conservative who has committed much of his time and money over the last years supporting the state of Arizona.
Lamon’s plan for America is simple: Put America First, Secure the Border, and Streamline the Federal Government. A strong, America First conservative, Jim is pro-life, pro 2A, and pro-free speech. His priorities include securing the border, supporting national school choice, supporting a level playing field for the American worker, balancing budgets, bringing back American manufacturing, supporting Arizona water rights, and drawing a line in the sand on the Chinese Communist Party.
When elected, Jim will refuse lobbyist dollars, donate his entire salary to Arizona causes, and he will not accept a government pension.
Our guest today is Jim Lamon. Jim is a veteran, an engineer, and the founder of an Arizona-based solar engineering and construction company that employs 1,700+ workers nationwide.
He’s been a life-long, America First conservative who has committed much of his time and money supporting the state of Arizona.
And now, Jim is running for United States Senate for the State of AZ.
1) The 2022 Election is going to be an exciting one, across the nation and here in AZ. We are seeing so many people step up for the first time to run for office. Like yourself. Was there a lightning rod moment that caused you to decide to run for US Senate, or was it a culmination of things?
2) We have heard plenty of politicians SAY that they support the Second Amendment, but much like our current Senator, Mark Kelly, their actions and their words do not align. Talk to us about how you would use the office you seek to protect, preserve and restore our Second Amendment Rights.
3) Should you win the office you seek you will spend a fair amount of your time in Washington DC. How will you stay connected to your constituents here in AZ and work on vital issues like the Border crisis?
4) In your business, you were part of a rare breed of American manufacturers. What can you do, should you become AZ’s next US Senator to support other organizations who are trying to cut the cord of dependency on China and other importers?
5) What are the other major issues here in AZ that you will be working on from the Federal level of government should you be elected?
6) The state of AZ currently has two Liberal Democrats serving as US Senators, Kyrsten Sinema and Mark Kelly. You are running as a strong Constitutionalist Republican candidate. What makes you uniquely qualified to hold one of the seats of US Senator for AZ?