Lars Dalseide is a Spokesman for the National Rifle Association’s Institute For Legislative Action.
A twelve year veteran of the NRA, Lars has covered almost every aspect of the NRA’s political and program side of the operation including the NCAA Rifle Championships in Anchorage, the National Police Shooting Championship in Albuquerque, countless events on Capitol Hill, and every NRA Annual Meeting since 2007.
A twelve year veteran of the NRA, Lars has covered almost every aspect of both the NRA’s political and program-side.
1) One of the biggest news stories in the 2A world is the first gun case to reach the Supreme Court in more than a decade – New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. Bruen. What are the basic facts behind case?
2) Why did it take so long for another 2nd Amendment case to reach the highest court in the land?
3) Experts are saying this case reaches beyond the 2nd Amendment, that the underlying issues are greater than the right to keep and bear arms. If that’s true, how could it reach beyond the 2nd Amendment.
4) What part has the NRA played in this case?
5) What is the best and worst case scenario?