Eli Crane is a Former Navy SEAL who is running for elected office as the Congressional U.S. House of Representatives in AZ-2 to unseat Democrat Representative Tom O’Halleran.
Eli Crane is a man of faith, a husband, a father, a veteran and a former entrepreneur. Eli, his wife of 16 years, and their two daughters reside in Tucson, Arizona.
Eli joined the Navy the week after 9/11. He Spent 8 years as a Navy SEAL. After 5 deployments in the Navy, three to Iraq, he decided to turn the page.
You might have seen him and his wife Jen on ABCs hit show Shark Tank where they successfully landed a deal with Mark Cuban and Kevin O’Leary with Bottle Breacher, founded in 2012.
Eli is also a brand ambassador for Sig Sauer firearms and was a member of the ACVBA (advisory committee veteran business affairs) in Washington, DC. He loves raising awareness about Veteran issues and regularly engages in conservative thought leadership through social media.
Most recently Eli has decided to run for US Congress in his home state. He is the Republican Nominee for Arizona District 2. Eli is an America First candidate and has the courage and leadership skills necessary to keep America free and prosperous.
Our guest today is Eli Crane. Eli is a Former Navy SEAL, the CEO of Bottle Breacher, a Brand Ambassador for Sig Sauer and is running for elected office as the Congressional U.S. House of Representatives in AZ-2 to unseat Democrat Representative Tom O’Halleran.
Eli has five war time deployments, three of them to the Middle East with SEAL Team 3 and served our country for 13 years.
Eli is a husband, a father, a veteran, an entrepreneur and a man of faith.
1) You have served our nation in the armed forces, and started your own business. Now you want to seek elected office in here in AZ with a Run for Congress in AZ-2. Thank you for your continued Service to our nation. What drives you to make the leap into the Political arena?
2) Tell us about your company, Bottle Breacher and your experience of taking your company into the “Shark Tank”?
3) When one family member serves in the Armed Forces the entire family is part of that service. The same is true for being self-employed and will be true should you be elected. Tell us about how much of an impact your time in the Navy with SEAL Team 3 has on your approach to your business acumen and your calling to run for office?
4) You actively support a couple of Non-profits through your work at Bottle Breacher: America’s Mighty Warriors, Navy SEAL Foundation. Why are these important to you?
5) You are a Brand Ambassador for Sig Sauer. If you are elected, you might very well be the only Congressman who has that distinction on their resume. Tell us about your connection to Sig.
6) What are the major issues here in AZ that you will be working on from the Federal level of government should you be elected?