Patrick Collins is the CEO of TheGunFood.com, an economic quick process ammunition supply company and a contributing Owner of GAFASTA, Georgia Firearms and Security Training Academy, and is very active in supporting gun rights on Local, State, and National levels.
Patrick started shooting competitively in the USPSA and IDPA Leagues. After becoming an instructor, he has given lessons in over a dozen states across the country. He is an NRA lifetime member and Certified Instructor as well as a Second Amendment Foundation and Georgia Carry lifetime member.
Patrick brings multiple years of shooting and instructing experience from new shooters, celebrities and their protective detail, to assisting Departments and Agencies with P.O.S.T. Certifications and Qualifications.
Patrick is a Mechanical Engineer by Degree, but passion for firearms comes in all forms of shooting.
He is a competitor in United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA), International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA), International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC), and frequents Sporting Clays + 5 Stand (Competitive Shotgun Shooting).
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON GUNSTREAMER
Our guest today is Patrick Collins. Patrick is the CEO of TheGunFood.com, an economic, quick process, ammunition supply company and a contributing Owner of Georgia Firearms and Security Training Academy.
Patrick is also very active in supporting gun rights on the Local, State, and National levels.
1) What is happening with the ammo supply in the US? And how can people train effectively when ammo is so scarce and expensive?
2) Finding the right Instructor / Trainer can be a process of determining not only skill level but also your own “fit” based on personalities. Do you have any thoughts on that?
3) Gun counter tales and myths can be legendary, and this is an area you specifically wanted to bring to our audience. Why is that?
4) Trying to determine which tool is best for the intended use is sometimes difficult, and that also includes the type of ammo. (Aluminum vs Steel vs Brass / Reman vs factory).
5) How bad is it when well-meaning people begin a sentence with: “What you need to buy is…”?
6) You are going to be speaking at a big event in FL on Saturday, March 20th 2021 being organized by FL Carry called Freedom Not Fear. Tell us about this event?