Florida Carry, Inc. was organized by a group of Florida gun rights activists in order to better coordinate activities, effectively lobby the state legislature, and to provide a legal entity capable of filing suit to demand compliance with state and federal law. Florida Carry stands only to represent our members and the over 6 million gun owners of Florida. We are not beholden to any national organization’s agenda that may compromise that mission.
Florida Carry works tirelessly toward repealing and striking down ill-conceived gun control laws that have been proven to provide safe havens to criminals and be deadly to law abiding citizens.
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON GUNSTREAMER
Our guest today is Kevin Sona. Kevin is the Director of Special Projects for Florida Carry, which is a non-profit, non-partisan, grassroots organization dedicated to advancing the fundamental civil right of all Floridians to keep and bear arms for self defense as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
1) You are lining up a big Freedom Not Fear Speaker event on Saturday, March 20th in FL. Tell us about that?
2) What are the biggest challenges you face in your (very large) State as it pertains to the 2A? Is it State or Federal infringements? Citizen apathy or unawareness?
3) How did you get involved in the 2A community? What is the main things that drive your advocacy?
4) Who on the 2A community inspires you?
5) You have created a few FB Pages. Tell us about those?
-America Under Distress, City Tavern Talk and Guns and Sun