Logan’s work has been published in a variety of print and online outlets. He has served as an historic arms facilitator for Mysteries at the Museum, Gun Stories with Joe Mantegna, NRA Gun Gurus, and American Rifleman TV.
Joseph Belton and his repeating rifles bought by Congress in 1777.
– Founders absolutely knew about repeating rifles
– Joseph Belton > gunsmith in Philly > designed repeating rifle
– Congress ordered 100 > Belton’s fees too high
– Guns never delivered, BUT that doesn’t negate Founders’ knowledge of repeaters
The Australian law from March that would destroy museum arms.
– New South Wales decided to change “deactivation” definition for museums
– Would completely destroy the guns
– Amendment has been debated since March
– Issued ruling that places decision in the hands of the police chief
– Could that happen in US?