Stacy Washington is the host of Stacy on the Right on SiriusXM The Patriot Channel 125 and author of Eternally Cancel Proof: A Guide for Courageous Christians Navigating the Political Battlefront.
Stacy serves as the Communications Director for Family Vision Media, and has a podcast you can listen to here: SOTR Podcast. Stacy served as a Cochair of the re-election coalition Black Voices for Trump, an Advisory Board Member of Vets for Trump.
Stacy is the co-chairwoman of the Project 21 National Advisory Council of the National Center for Public Policy Research. Stacy is an Emmy Nominated TV personality and documentarian, serving as host of Missouri, Best in the Midwest.
Stacy is a decorated Air Force Veteran (and the fourth generation to serve in the armed forces in her family). While serving on Active Duty she was awarded the Air Force Achievement Medal, Air Force Training Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award and the Air Force Good Conduct Medal.
Stacy is the 2nd Amendment Foundation’s 2018 Journalist of the Year. Stacy is an NRA member and supporter of the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, qualifying at the Marksman designation while serving on active duty in the Air Force.
Stacy is a nationally recognized public speaker having spoken at Washington University’s Lifelong Learning Institute, St. Louis University, the University of Missouri and many conferences.
Stacy has was the Keynote for the Thrive Annual Pro-Life Banquet, Unconventional Business Women’s Dinner, Christian Business Leaders Luncheon, and to The Committee for Responsible Foreign Policy: ‘Stop the Endless Wars’ event in Washington DC.
Stacy was an elected member of her local school district’s Board of Education serving as Vice President, Board Secretary, and Director. Stacy’s father served as an Army Military Police Officer and her mother worked as a Budget Analyst for the federal government. They raised Stacy and her sister in Germany. Stacy has traveled to Saudi Arabia, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, France, England, and the Netherlands.
Stacy has appeared on Fox News, Fox Business, NRATV, CNN, The Blaze, PBS, RT TV, Al Jazeera, HuffPost Live, Donnybrook on PBS, Fox5 DC and a host of network tv stations. Stacy is a regular fill-in host for SIRIUS XM’s Patriot 125. Stacy has guest-hosted The Larry O’Connor Show, The David Webb Show, The Wilkow Majority, Mornings on the Mall on WMAL, The Sam Sorbo Show, The Tony Katz Show, Cam and Company, The Allman in the Morning Show, The Marc Cox Show and The Dana Show.
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON GUNSTREAMER
Our guest today is Stacy Washington. Stacy is the host of ‘Stacy on the Right” on SiriusXM The Patriot Channel 125.
Stacy is a decorated Air Force Veteran (and the fourth generation to serve in the armed forces in her family).
In 2018 Stacy earned the Second Amendment Foundation’s Journalist of the Year award. And Stacy just authored a new book titled “Eternally Cancel Proof: A Guide for Courageous Christians Navigating the Political Battlefront”.
1) Let’s dive right into your new book. The title alone sounds like it is perfectly timed for the challenges many across the nation are facing. Cancel Culture is real, and while it often backfires, it causes too many people to stay silent.
2) We are in a time of Spiritual Warfare – figuratively, the Spirit of our Nation is being battled over, and the literal meaning of Spiritual Battle is so thick we can feel it in the air around us. What words of encouragement or wisdom do you have for us about the ways in which Cultural wars are impacting our daily lives and relationships?
– education (Stacy is a former member of her local school board)
3) Republican leaders have so often been weak in holding to the values of the people whom they were voted in to represent. Why do you think that is and what can We the People do about it?
4) Politically speaking, the Left Wing wants Americans to vote based upon their feelings instead of facts, and it is apparently an appealing platform even for pastors and spiritual leaders who should know better. How can we encourage logic-based voting in these upcoming elections?
5) Ultimately, those of us who ascribe to Christianity, we believe that while we have free will, God has the final say in who sits in authority and how things play out. What does the Bible say about where we are in History?