Alan Gottlieb is Founder of the Second Amendment Foundation. He is also the author or co-author of numerous books including Dancing In Blood: Exposing the Gun Lobby to Destroy Your Rights, Politically Correct Guns, The Gun Rights Fact Book, The Gun Grabbers, Things You Can Do to Defend Your Gun Rights, Gun Rights Affirmed and Black and Blue. He is also co-author (with Dave Workman) of Shooting Blanks: The Democrats War Against Guns, America Fights Back: Armed Self-Defense in a Violent Age, These Dogs Don’t Hunt: The Democrats’ War On Guns, Assault on Weapons: The Campaign to Eliminate Your Guns and Shooting Blanks: Facts Don’t Matter to the Gun Control Crowd. Alan has published articles in the San Francisco Examiner, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune and USA Today. Mr. Gottlieb has appeared on over 6,000 TV and radio talk shows, including Lou Dobbs, ABC’s 20/20, The O’Reilly Show, MSNBC’s Hardball with Chris Matthews, CNN’s Crossfire, CBS Morning News, Laura Ingraham Show, BBC, NBC’s Today Show, Good Morning America and China TV.
The Second Amendment Foundation “…is dedicated to promoting a better understanding about our Constitutional heritage to privately own and possess firearms. To that end, we carry on many educational and legal action programs designed to better inform the public about the gun control debate.”
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON GUNSTREAMER
Our guest today is Alan Gottlieb.
Alan is the Founder of the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF). The SAF is dedicated to promoting a better understanding about our Constitutional heritage to privately own and possess firearms. Alan is also the author or co-author of numerous books including “Things You Can Do to Defend Your Gun Rights” and “Assault on Weapons: The Campaign to Eliminate Your Guns”.
1) Alan, you are in a unique position in that you know the history of the efforts that gun-prohibitionists have tried in the past and you are actively in the courts all across this nation to protect our 2A Rights from them currently. What do you see on the horizon, as we enter into the years of the Biden / Harris Administration?
2) SAF recently put out a Press Release about a lawsuit against the BATFE concerning the Arm Brace issue having to do with APA Violations. Can you elaborate on that for us?
3) You have hired a new Media Marketing Manager, Brad Parscale, and I am seeing the SAF advertisements appearing on primetime television. Tell us about these new developments?
4) One the important things that the SAF does is help educate citizens on how to express their advocacy. Between the annual Gun Rights Policy Conference to the webinars you hold, these things are valuable and so needed right now. Tell us about those.
5) If you could say one thing to the 8 million brand new firearm owners across the nation, what would it be?
6) You will be one of our Speakers at the 2021 Rally to Celebrate and Protect our 2A Rights on Saturday, February 20th at the AZ State Capitol from 10:am – 2:pm. Why do you think these kinds of gatherings are important?