Beth Baumann is a full-time digital marketer and political fundraiser. You can also find her writings at Armed American News. Before returning to her communications roots, she was the Political Reporter and Editor at The Daily Wire, Associate Editor at Townhall, Weekend Editor at TheBlaze, and a contributor for The Truth About Guns, Bearing Arms, and PolitiChicks. She has also been published in The Daily Caller and California Political Review. Her work has been featured in Fox News, The Daily Caller, The Washington Times, World Net Daily, Human Events, Real Clear Politics, and many others.
Before writing full-time, Beth was the Outreach Specialist for Tedder Industries (Alien Gear Holsters). She also worked at a small public relations firm in Southern California where she garnered media attention for her clients, conducted political fundraising, and helped with event management.
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON YOUTUBE
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO VERSION ON GUNSTREAMER
Our guest today is Beth Baumann. Beth is an Associate Editor for Townhall. Her primary interests include the Second Amendment, illegal immigration and free speech on college campuses. Beth recently wrote an article titled, “Judge Orders Police to Hand Over Private Information About Gun Owners”
1) Let’s unpack that article about how private our private information really is.
2) We are in a rapid-fire news cycle with Covid, Civil unrest, murder hornets, and now the 2020 Presidential Election. How do you prioritize the stories you write about?
3) Many areas are still facing restrictions on their freedom due to Covid and there are riots across the country (Kenosha, WI right now). How do you think the average voter sees the role of the President and current administration in these things? Do most people see the President as part of the solution or as part of the problem?
4) The NSSF has published a report about surging gun ownership across the US. It seems that the rioting is encouraging more people to be pro-gun. How do you think that will impact the 2020 election?
5) What would you say is the most important or impactful story you have ever written?