Kevin Dixie is the owner-operator of No Other Choice Firearms Training (NOC) and the Founder of Aiming For The Truth, a 6-spoked approach to healing broken families and strengthening the community bonds of neighbors, to improve the lives of people in the cities and states of our nation.
From Kevin: “I have spent the majority of my adult life in Saint Louis, MO or surrounding areas; although I grew up on the city’s North side. My upbringing was, unfortunately, the typical story that is told far too much: raised in an impoverished neighborhood, single mother, absent Father, and over-exposure to criminal elements and subsequent violence.
I navigated through my environment and decided to make a choice to be productive and contrary to my immediate atmosphere. I joined the Saint Louis Police Department at the age of 21 as a Prisoner Processor and was “properly” introduced to firearms. I decided to take my love for firearms and people and combine them, thus was born NOC Firearms Training.
– I am also a married Father of two
– Hold an undergrad and graduate degree.
– Firearms and Freedom Lover
– Promoter of “free thought” and creating critical thinkers/not conspiracy theory supporters
– Second Amendment promoter
– Justice Promoter
– Aiming to bridge gaps and restore relationships while holding everyone accountable in the proper regards
– Bringing the common man/woman in
to the firearms and constitutional awareness world”
Aiming at the Truth: Sighting in on the Real Issues,
and it is a 6-spoked approach to
healing families, neighborhoods, and communities.
#1) Tell us about Aiming at the Truth